June/July Tournaments 6am-2pm
August Tournaments 6:30am-2:30pm
September Tournaments 7am-3pm
Membership Fee $25 Per Person after July 1, 2015 $100 Per Person
Tournament Events: Tentative
June 21 Otisco Lake Ryfuns Launch
June 28 Skaneateles Lake Glen Haven Launch
July 12 Onondaga Lake County Park
July 19 Oneida Lake Oneida Shores Launch 7am-3pm
July 26 Sodus Bay
August 2 Cayuga Lake Union Springs Launch
August 9 Sandy Pond
August 16 Onondaga Lake County Park
August 23 Otisco Lake Ryfuns Launch
August 30 Cayuga lake Union Springs Launch
September 13 Oneida Lake Oneida Shores Launch
September 20 Chaumont Bay
September 26 Otisco Lake Ryfuns
September 27 Onondaga Lake Onon. Park Launch
Non Point Event:
· All boats are required to carry all equipment meeting state and coast guard regulations.
· No alcoholic beverages may be taken on boat, or consumed at tournaments, disqualification if caught.
· Failure to notify a member to leave tournament early will result in 200 points subtracted also must stay until end of weigh in to be eligible for points even if no fish were weighed in.
· Only artificial bait may be used, no live bait.
· Only casting, spinning tackle may be used. No rod shall exceed 8 ft. Any number of rods can be in boat, but only one can be used at a time.
· Trolling by motor or oar power in not permitted. Drift fishing in permitted.
· A penalty of 8 oz shall be deducted for dead fish weighed, cannot cull a dead fish. Mutilated fish will not be scored and lunker cannot be dead.
· Short fish will be penalized one pound, plus fish will not be scored (closed mouth-fan tail).
· All boats must return by water. If a team should break down they may come in by another boat.
· Any boat checking in late for weigh-in will be assessed a penalty of eight ounces per 3 minutes (up to 15 minutes). After 15 minutes results in disqualification.
· Must be a member to fish any tournament.
· Any complaints about rules ect. Must be made to an elected official prior to the event start.
· No more than 5 bass in your live well at any time.
· Big fish must be tagged before going to the scales.
· All fish must be caught in the boat.
· In event of a tie in the points the Two day Classic will determine the points winner by the BEST place finish.
· Minimum boat size is 14’ must be motorized of 10hp engine or greater.
· Must have working live well or converted cooler on board with power circulation, NO stringers.
· IF NOTED OR POSTED “NO FISHING”, MEANS DO NOT ENTER THAT AREA. IF TEAM IS FOUND THAT THEY DID NOT OBEY THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
· Off limit areas will be announced by tournament director at the start of each tournament. If it is determined that an angler violates this rule, disqualification will be the result. Tournament director’s word is final.
· Lakes are off limits 3 days prior to Sunday tournament.
CNYBFA is a partner style tournament trail. Membership is $25.00 per person, however after July 1st, membership fee is $100.00 per person and you must be a member to be eligible for any event. We will fish 13-point tournaments throughout the 2014 season. 8 of which must be fished with the same partner, after 8 tournaments have been fished together you may choose to fish alone and receive angler points only if full amount of $50 is paid to be eligible for Team Angler of the Year. 1 person may fish alone for angler title if full entry fee of $50 is paid for tournaments. All tournaments are 8 hour in length. Your lowest 5 tournaments will be dropped. Registration will begin 1 hour before launch time. Cut off is 15 minutes before launch time. Cash only, at registration time. Full tournament entry fee is $50 per 2-man team. 1 MAN TEAM IS $50, HOWEVER YOU CAN PAY $25, BUT ONLY ENTITLED TO HALF OF THE WINNINGS IN THE OTHER HALF GOING BACK TO THE CLUB AND THAT TOURNAMENT WILL NOT BE SCORED TOWARD ANGLER OF THE YEAR. Tournament payout is $45 per boat and $5 lunker pool and 1 man pays the $25 the $20 per boat and $5 lunker pool. We will hold a 2-day classic at the end of the year. To be eligible for the classic you must be a member who has fished at least 6 tournaments in the regular season. Entry fee is $100 per 2 man teams or $50 per 1 man team. If 1 man team wins/places in the classic, they will only receive half the total price money and the club keeps the other half. The classic site will be off limits 6 days prior to the event. Tournaments will be scored be a 200 point system. Scoring will be the total weight of 5 fish or less, 12 inches or longer. Only smallmouth and largemouth bass will be scored. Payouts will be 3 places for 29 anglers or less. If 30 or more anglers are in a tournament, payout will be 4 places.